Check Our Our Frequently Asked Questions! 
Don't see what your question? No problem! Click on our "Contact Us" button and submit your 
question to us or message us directly on our FaceBook page!  We're here to help!

It's Immigration...Simplified!


Our goal here at Immigration Helper is to help make filing your immigration paperwork more convenient, affordable, and easier to complete!

We want to help you be successful and save you money.
Jennifer Tryk
President and Co-Founder 
How Much Does It Cost?

We currently have several different services that we offer. Each service has a specified price that ranges from $97 - $597.

How Long Before My Case Is Assigned? 

Once you mail in the completed packet that we send to you, your case typically will be assigned within 2-3 weeks.

(This timeline is dependent on the USCIS assignment times and may vary.)

How Does This Process Work? 

1.) Use our qualifier questionnaire to determine your eligibility.

2.) Select the service that applies to you and purchase.

3.) You will then be guided through an easy-to-follow, 3-step process.

4.) Then, our service will instruct you on what supporting documents you need to upload.

5.) Our experienced immigration attorneys review your packet and mail the final completed packet directly to you. 

What is Your Refund Policy? 

If we have made an error in your paperwork, we will gladly refund your payment.

Can You Guarantee I'll Be Successful? 

We know this is a major event for anyone to go through and we are honored you are considering using Immigration Helper.  However, like with any immigration case, we cannot guarantee the success of any one case. 

Will I Have A Hearing and Will You Be There? 

Most immigration cases will have a hearing. If you do have one, you will be notified by mail when that hearing will be.
Although we will not be at your hearing, we provide resources to our clients to help them be prepared and ready for their hearing.  

 Advanced issue found

What is a Green Card for a Spouse? 

The spouse of a U.S. citizen is eligible for a green card. The marriage must be legitimate and valid. Fraudulent marriages whose purpose is only to receive a green card is illegal. USCIS may suspect a fraudulent marriage if there are signs of illegitimacy – living in different residences, having limited contact prior to the marriage, not speaking a common language, etc. On the other hand, USCIS may take notice of particular signs of legitimacy – living in the same residence, having children together, owning joint property, co-mingling of marital finances, etc. 

 The applicant must still be married to a U.S. citizen when submitting the application. Former marriage to a U.S. citizen does not meet the requirements for a green card. Similarly, at the time of the marriage, both parties must be legally able to get married to each other. If one or both parties were previously married, applicants will need to show proof of a legally-recognized divorce from his or her previous spouse. 
What is a Green Card for Child under 21?

A U.S. citizen parent can petition for any of their children under 21 years of age who is not married. This includes stepchildren so long as the marriage to the stepchild’s parent occurred before that child turned 16.

What is a Green Card for Parents of U.S. Citizens? 

When a U.S. citizen is 21 years of age or older, he or she may sponsor his or her parents. Such U.S. citizen children must file a separate petition for each parent. 

 Advanced issue found

Immigration Helper 

810 Oak Meadow Dr. #681442 
Franklin, TN 37067
Share Us on Social Media
Immigration Helper is not an attorney or a law firm. Please note that we are not affiliated with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Immigration Helper cannot substitute the advice, opinion, or guidance of a licensed immigration attorney for you. Immigration Helper provides you with self-help services in completing your immigration paperwork. If you do not meet the criteria for our program, we can connect you with an immigration expert. Please be advised that not all interested parties will qualify.